Monday, February 16, 2009

Confusion and delusion

at the moment im just a struggling author who had wrote his own book.The book ended prematurely but i jz act as a author who is desperate to keep the pages running. In the midst of confusion and delusion, the chapters were filled with thorns and tears.Its a book that never shud been written at all.
Now all the author wants to do is burn the book and start over with a new one.

nobody is perfect.
what we want are just empty dreams.
we can never have what we want in our life.
what we can ever get is just something similiar.
something near what we want but it just isnt.
life's never perfect.well,for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 350 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the boots were approximately 350 bucks on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that particular make. The prices for the velcros are all over 300 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?