Friday, October 31, 2008

"GOD...I HAD A CONFESSION TO MADE....I HAVE ABANDON MY BLOG FOR A LONG TIME....PLEASE FORGIVE ME..."
Sigh..like the above..im really sorry to have abondon my blog for so long..have been slacking very busy in job.been working in Kraft as marketing assistant hehe.well,thats the most happening thing in these few weeks for me.Since it had been a long time since i last updated my blog..hopefully i can be patient enough to write what had happened to me in the past weeks...hmm.maybe not..i think its even better to jz write a summary of it ;)

Day one..reach office at 6.50am, dunno wat time office opens,went to eat dim sum nearby for breakfast,then head to office.ok..ok..too brief.well, then because they never told me who am i working under,i needed to wait for the HR ppl to tell me.gosh....i waited til 9am THEN ONLY i can start.then my first job is something i had not been doing since i finished my spm...TRANSLATION TO BM...OMg....man my BM sure is rusty,n i mentioned in my resume good proficiency in spoken and written BM summore..so paiseh man...second and third duty was to do sum despatch..well sort of..i mean i jz need to fill the forms for courier..then at lunch..was pretty happy that the marketing ppl asked me for lunch...so i mah follow lor..haha.at least they remembered me lol.went to lunch with the whole marketing group including my marketing director and other brand managers.then the whole afternoon til end of working hour,i was to do one thing i feared,do sum microsoft excel stuff.its like OMG...my worst skill in Microsoft Office..why cant it be word or powerpoint XD

yet... i still do it.ENTER DAY 2,start my work with more figures!!!keep doing the excel thingy..n til today,and nxt week when i return to work on monday,I still got more numbers to face.. sh*t,f*ck..!!!! Man i Love this job...So now thanks to it,Im pretty pro in a way in using excel...now i can justify my resume lmao...

fast forward to this week,coz the friday i was yet doing just the same thing,updating sum figures.
MOnday no work..deepavali...YEAH!!!!my job scope is about the same routine everyday.the best thing about my job is
1)free CHIPSMORE!!!! and TWISTIES!!!
2)free coffee,tea,etc.....
3)Lunch at different places with super nice bunch of colleagues...man thats cool...went to kanna curry house yesterday,man was it good...and my colleagues, Kenny and Bryan both foot the bill.so paiseh man....REALLY THANKS GUY!!!of coz..both of them belanja all of us with them.
4)Nice colleagues....got to eat baskin robins ice cream too hahaha..sweet...man am i lucky to be working here...


Seriously..I am enjoying my days in Kraft so far.People have been nice.So far i only can remember sum of the ppl there oni thanks to my elephant's memory,yeah rite i wish goldfish memory....Gavyn...sorry for always kacau-ing u leh..keep asking u dis n that in job...actually i kacau almoz everyone..but Gavyn is my key victim hahahaha.

man..am i feeling sleepy now.cant believe you guys are so busybody patient to actually finish reading until this far...i think my only post without pics here.cant post any pics coz i am yet to get a new phone,n the Nokia 6500 slide go masuk hospital more than 3 times in a month,its like OMG...wth wei....i've been to the nokia shop until dulan..n i think the employees there oso scared to see me.its like wtf for them too hahaha..anywayz..really getting too blurr to keep writing the post..guess will stop here...


pssst..Berny..be strong!!!susando is here supporting you!!!

No comments: