Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween....(I noe its Over)


YO!!!happy (Belated) Halloweeeeeeeeeen.....!!!Well....I noe its over la...dun bang me bcoz its backdated...coz im jz learning from my frens who are lazy busy to update their blog constantly making them backdated....
So...what have i done for Halloween...well..i did celebrate it......on 1st of Nov lmao..i noe...even the day i celebrated it sudah expired by one day....man it was hell of a day for me....firstly...i went to subang thinking of getting a costume...and my goodness..of all days the shop chose SATURDAY!!!! to be off...what the heck...ended up calling jen again for alternatives...man am i annoying her kau kau whole day hahaha...then went to subang parade's toy r us....yet again...the staff says.."stock all finish d"...i was like wat the....ended up in parkson..got a mask n a fang for less than RM 20...lol..
after all dat..got lost kau kau on da way to Borneo Baruk Club..thanks to my intelligence in recognising roads...=.= skip the being lost part....

I arrived safely at the club..to be greeted by Powerpuff gurls lmao...

how can i not take pictures with these lovely gurls....Blossom..Bubbles..and buttercup lmao..


after registeration..first thing..FIND JEN!!!!so easy to find her..jz feel da heat!!!!Ouch..sizzles...
And my oh my..his darling captain Boney dear is busy snapping the picture of the food...guess skeletons can oni look at food huh....=.=


Above are the crowd of the day..man its happening...


Man...i dont mind dying in the hands of both the angels and devils...=.=[man do i look like a banduan]


Man...i just love this dude here...i actually like his outfit !!!!!


Oh look..captain hook and Kiss....OMG!!!


And how can i not show off this pic of both lanun jantan dan betina lovely couple here....


i got to noe these lovely bloggers as well...man am i lucky to be there hahahaha...


hahaha...for those faint hearted...please click Alt+F4....lol...a Gorgeous pic of me and paris Hilton....ahahahhaahhaa...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
well....to end the nite...i saw some ppl there taking pics of our beloved jagung kembar KLCC.....


No comments: