Tuesday, November 4, 2008

‘GoMobile GoMobile Go‘


So..watchin this clip has given u a hint of what this post is about huh...Well..being a Kiam siap and cheapskate wise consumer...I'm doing this none other than...GET 2 PASSES FOR JAMES BOND: QUANTUM OF SOLACE...!!!!!Man i want to watch this somehow...even more that its free to be won....
well...what so big deal of this u say?

Well...i can see martinis...man im so fake..alrite..this isnt the reason...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well...the reason is..Im gay...Man Daniel Craig is hot..n i mean panas....yeouch...=.=


ALRIGHT!!!!I'LL TELL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Its....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOND GIRL!!!!!!!



Guys..i noe u are jz like me...AR WOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!



Anywayz...imagine im da secret agent in service..

Now...GIMME DA PASS!!!!!!Or I'll ShooT YoU!!!

http://www.gomobile.my <---Click IT!!

No comments: