Saturday, August 9, 2008

BlasT fRom tHe pAst....FlaShbAck of CoLLegE LifE...

well...after viewing Jin Khai's uploaded pictures of us few years back...feels that time flies pretty fast.How much Ive change over the years...Never actually so an audit of my college life all these while...Looking at the fact that most of my friends have all graduated,it feels kinda lonely..missing all my old friends.most importantly is how ive transformed over the years from 2005 til now....




Cant believe all these days have come and gone...


Went through a lot of events with my friends...especially my college buddies from STACT Club...so much to learn from them,being an immature brat at the moment.seriously,they made my early stage of college life...


sigh....wonder when the next time i reflect back on my past in my blog...how will i looked then?hmm...could this have been my 1st emo blog lol...

No comments: