Saturday, August 23, 2008

I NoE wAt I diD lasT 24 HouRs

At ard 12pm, woke up[to receive a call], then my friend ask whether wan to go out...Of coz my reply was..Oh yeaH babe....hahahaha....finally a plan on a boring day...haha.well,the plan was delayed a bit,so decided to watch one litre of tears again...episode 6...let it streamed,then my friend called,so went for shower in a ZooooooM...............then wear leng leng zhai zhai...waited outside da door.
Jz went to Jusco Cheras Selatan nia..coz near.so 1st thing to do,wat else...go to cinema,head for the main PLAN!!!!hehe...and the movie of da day was....


haha..the tickets as you can see...is ONLY RM8 each!!!wat the hell..so cheap wan?dun care i told my friend hahaha.straight away cabut lor...since the time of movie is 2pm,and its 2pm d!!!!
Well..one word for this movie.....R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S.
however...the show did provide good laugh...and some racist ones too....damn da licking is so yewwwwww.....
after dat jz went to some lunch for me...more or less some snack.Went to Food and Tea since it seems to be the only place i love to go to eat there wif friends lol....
well...the 1st dish left with only one piece coz...forgot to take picture..the sanwich luckily oni ate one piece b4 remember to took a photo of it...not bad eh...haha.

Tea Drinking Competition...See who's lips is sharper lol...


after all stupid stuff i said...my friend sienz d..lol..ZzZzZ.She's actually too tired d la..haha.Shhhh...
after dat went walk around before heading home...

What a NicE DaY.....

No comments: