Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Feelings rite now...


I found out a fact today that it is hard to love a person, but it is even harder to make a person love you.
It is hard to love someone deeply, but it is even harder to get a person to love you even more deeply.....
people might said.."i noe that a long time d la..",hence i can only say i might be more ignorant than that person. Seriously, i dun need that person to love me more than i love her....all i want is affection from her...to get her to tell me she love me too,to share anything together....

Sometimes i'm wondering,shud i jz stop to tell a person i like her or sumthing...and wait til she make the 1st step?by doing this,i save all the embarassment...
I really dont ask much,i simply wish for that when i tell you i really like you,or I love you,you will say the same thing back to me....
After all my experience,i also wondering,is it that i cant give security to a person i cherish?is it i cant show that im really serious?I noe that i might be kinda joker most of the time,but all i really wanted to tell you is how much i really love you,how much i care bout you,and dont care what other people think of me,i jz need you to understand.Or perhaps its just me who doesnt understand anything yet...its simply pure ignorance....

Sometimes,putting all your effort seems like it will never be enough,
sometimes it hurts to love,but without love, you hurts more.
It hurts to see couples spending time together on Valentines when im alone,
It hurts to see them watching movies in cinema in couple seat,
It hurts to see them holding hands and say how they love each others,
It hurts to see them supporting each other when they're down,
It hurts to see them wiping each other's tears may it be tears of joy or sorrow,
It hurts to see them exchange gifts during birthdays and Christmas....
It really hurts,to cry alone, or laugh alone....It really hurts.

Im really tired,maybe its jz we who doesnt understand a single thing at all....like i said,ignorant.....I noe you will never read this,but when you really read this,i hope you can noe how important you are to me rite now...
im putting all my feelings in this post rite now,hence whats written is written,i cant promise myself that i wont be thinking of this anymore,but i hope that all unwanted feelings will be left here without leaving too much regrets in my heart....

Disclaimer:THANKS for reading my blog.however,to those who feels like critising my post,or hates any of my idea,please do remember that this is my blog,which also acts as my diary,therefore i have the right to post any sort of information i want,in which i believe could've done no harm on any of the people that knows me...therefore i ask for understanding.

No comments: