Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally FinisHed....Aya...U are Great

Finally finished watching the drama 1 Litre Of Tears. sob..at first while watching episode 7 to 9 din cried...to my amazement.then i was like thinking..."haha....u wont get the 1 litre from me..." but said it too early...episode 10 and 11[last episode] is a serious killer blow...cried a lot..sob...really claimed the One Litre from me...
Anywayz..here are some of the quotes from the drama[thx to another blogger i googled...Greatshowsontv.blogspot.com]
  • I really don't want to say things such as "I want to go back to how things were before". I recognize how i am right now, and I will continue to live on.
  • Even though I have been hurt before by those heartless glares this also helped me to understand that around me, there still exists some gentle glares. Therefore, I definitely won't run away. That's what I'll do. Definitely. Always.
  • The quiet classroom after class; The view outside the window; the wooden floor of the corridoors; Talking in homeroom; I like all these. I'm likely to only cause trouble for people and it might not really do me any good to stay here. Even if it's like that, I still want to stay here. Because this is the place where I am.
  • To be able to smile and tell everyone this; i have, at least, cried one litre of tears. Therefore, even when i leave this school, I definitely won't think that some things have ended.
  • If you look up at the sky after falling down the blue sky is also today stretching limitlessly and smiles at me...I'm alive.
  • For those people who are really listening, they will definitely understand.
  • People shouldn't dwell on the past. It's enough to try your best in all that you're doing now.
  • Reality is too cruel, too brutal. I don't even have the right to dream. As I think about the future, the tears will come out again.
  • Where should I head towards? Even if there isn't answer, I'll feel better by writing it down. I've looked for a pair of helping hands but I couldn't feel them, couldn't see them. I only face towards darkness and hear hear the sounds of my hopeless screams.
Poems by Ikeuchi Aya from One Litre of Tears:

The Other Side of Suffering

Everyone feels pain
But surely, after suffering satisfaction will arrive
Even with sports; studying or other ordeals with life,
It's like that for everyone
If we can beat the pain, on the other side
a rainbow of happiness awaits us.
That will definitely become a treasure
Lets believe in that.

Step by Step

When my existence seems to disappear
I will look for the place where I can do the best I can
From now on, I'll deliberate slowly
I won't be impatient
I won't be greedy
I won't give up
Because everyone takes things step by step


Hope I can also stay strong like Aya-chan...u deserved all the respect from everyone....
Rest in Peace.

No comments: