Sunday, July 27, 2008

My 2005 assignment...LOL....right from da Dusty File..

well...basically in this blog I'm gonna show you guys my English subject assignment..yupz..ENGLISH!!!So, for this assignment,me and my group members basically needs to create a product prototype and a report for it.all in a mere 4 weeks or so..its a short semester...so I think you guys probably know how stress it is.But cause its already a yesterday thing...i will just show off the pictures only...(of course with caption)



Me "processing" raw material....Carpenter of da project


My QC checking on da quality.."hmm..shud be a nail here"~Steven


Si tao poh of project..(^3^)--->>>Ms Regina...[terleft out in original vers.]


VOILA~~!!!the finished good!!!

haha..in the end got one of the highest mark in the class...=.= but sadly,the difference between best mark and lousiest mark is less than 5...out of 100.ridiculuos...

No comments: