Monday, July 28, 2008

Tribute to Tan Sri Datuk Ong Teng Wai ::(*3*)::

So basically this post is written reluctantly, but i am man who acknowledge people's work,so now i'm going to reveal the mastermind behind all my photoshop work for my assignments. Presenting, Sg. Long's very own "Tan Sri Datuk Ong Teng Wai"...=.= now lets have a look at a few of his hard work for me...He's an architecture student from UCSI. The one in the picture is da BOSS!!!


EXIBIT 1

Basically this is my retail marketing assignment which we have to create a shop.my group created a restaurant. Teng Wai's contribution in this assignment was to use 3D sketchup to create this shop for me...many thanks


EXHIBIT 2

this is a website layout design done by him

EXHIBIT 3

and last but not least, is this Cadbury chocolate cover.

So again i announce my special thanks to Teng Wai for making most of my assignment a success.Thank you very much!!!!

No comments: