Saturday, July 26, 2008

mY bEsT aSsIgNmEnT sO fAr???

Well....just last Thursday, i managed to rush a crazy advertising assignment.used up 2 days to finish it. the product is Cadbury chocolate that I've invented.On Wednesday, i woke up at 10am after delaying for many hours..=.= finally decided to continue doing the assignment.i did full stretch til 4am roughly[non-stop except for dinner break-no lunch break]. finally finished it before the class,except for printing.Hehe...now I'm gonna show off my assignment to you guys...though only the creative part....[Picture top..description below picture]

This is The Packaging...can you notice the chocolate bar he's holding?hehe..



well...this is the chocolate ive made...MY GOD LOOK AT THE SIZE....XXXXXL...Size of a table..



My Story Board...Main character,Scrat from Ice Age


My "Chocolate Unwrapped..even got alluminium foil lol...


Me with my chocolate in the special folder of the carrying case..hehe


Look...Got expiry Date summore leh....even Barcode also there...wat detail lol...


This,my friends, is the table of content..can be "inserted" into a Jean's pocket...wakakaka




My lovely and Pretty Models trying out my chocolate..

And that ends this session of my blog post on this assignment...Hope can get highest mark in the class for this effort....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eh....Caught red Handed...I want eat this chocolate leh...

Adios.....AMMM!!!!YUMMY...

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey benard! wow so you have a blog too now eh. interesting.. hehe.

anyways, gosh your assignments looks pretty cool. damn detailed! and very semangat. haha if that doesnt get top marks, i dont know what will. not bad not bad =)

Benard Yap said...

thanks hahaha..din realise u oso check my blog...so bangga.haha