Saturday, July 19, 2008

My skills...=.=Lan C-ing

In this blog i want to share a couple of pictures of cards I've made in these few years outta boredom as well as for [eherm].

so, the picture above can be considered my first handmade card.its a valentine card,so i guess you know da purpose..=.=


well, this is made outta boredom,to err...show "affection" while doing charity at same time.hehehehe. bought 3 of Circle K card,cut it out, and voila...this is da result.


this is one of my favourite project.hehe. again, this is made out of boredom,then kept in my room for like days, i think months before deciding to give it out.gave it to A for her birthday,along with da present.I seriously loves this card, coz i think its very colourful...fufufu.


this one is very simple but nice IMO, coz the heart is made out of words, which carries different meaning love can bring in my humble opinion.miss it too...bought a set of colour marker pen,just to do dis card...haha


a lovely card which is easy to make, but look super classy,in other word, dis card is my one trick pony.


AHA...this my friends,is a card made out of various crap[yes crap,not scrap] paper,which somehow seems to be very useful.after this ive never throw away any nice unwanted paper coz who knows i will use it like this.


This...Wei Chun, you gotta bangga....this is the first time ive made a card for a guy..lol..so gay.its a gutar card,resembling a fish[some say dragon] head as a body, while the guitar punya kepala is a motorbike.time wasting card..=.= very big also.there's another card,which i've lost the picture, is my best masterpiece.will get the picture ASAP,then hpe can show you guys.

No comments: